Thursday, October 7, 2010

The end.

I've been thinking for a while to stop blogging. I just don't have the time. My reason for starting this blog to begin with was to have a place to vent and share my infertility experience. Now that my little girls are here I don't really have the time, and usually not the energy to keep up. I've only been posting a couple of times a month lately anyway. And that's not even so bad, but I feel obligated to post. Like I need to keep everyone updated...well...I don't feel like it anymore.

And to top it off, one of the blogs I read posted a link to Raising Colorado's site...who experienced something very disturbing this week. After reading this, it basically sealed the deal for me. I'm done.

I'll leave this site up for about a week or so to give my "readers" (if I really have any left) a chance to read this...then it's coming down.

I really appreciate the comments, advice, and experience some of you have shared with me over the couple of years I've had this blog. It really helped me through my journey of infertility to pregnancy to now motherhood. This particular journey has come to an end.

Ciao!

7 comments:

Life Happens said...

I'm sad that you won't be blogging anymore, but I understand. Enjoy your time with your family. We will miss you, but you know where to find us!

Jess said...

I'll miss seeing what's going on with your new family - you were the first "random" blog I ever followed, so it's been my favorite for some time.

At any rate, I completely understand. Your family should come first, and I'm so happy that it is! Best wishes to you and your family! <3

Adam and Julia said...

I am so sad that I won't be able to hear about you and your beautiful little girls. I loved following you through your pregnancy and hearing about their birth. You have given me hope. Thank you so much. You will be missed. Feel free to drop by from time to time. good luck and best wishes for a warm and happy life! julia

melissa said...

Oh, I will miss reading what you guys are up to! But I understand and will get over it. :) *sob*

Kathleen said...

Totally understandable, it's unfortunate that there are so many creepy people out there. Good luck with everything. And by the way, if you ever change you mind, just make your blog private and invite family members only-- that's what i do.

Amanda said...

I'm sorry that you're stopping, but I understand. Blogging is a lot of work when busy with a baby... or two! Good luck to you and your family. I wish you all the best.

WindDrop said...

Wow, I just went to the blog link and makes me start to wonder about some of the other blogs I read. Some have photos or even videos that someone like that guy would love. Totally creepy! I will have to send them the link so they can check if anyone looking at their photos or videos saved it in their favorites.
Certainly makes your decision VERY understandable. It stinks that we will lose your journey though. Even though you might not be actively posting, you journey can help others. Hopefully you are just making your blog private and not deleting it. And if you ever have the time you could make some of your journey public again.
I wish you and your family well!