Thursday, October 14, 2010

Okay...okay...

Thank you all for the comments. I really had no idea I still had so many people reading this. I know I have followers...but still...

Anyway, I think I'm going to change my mind about blogging. I think I'll stick with it. Since deciding last week that I didn't want to blog anymore, I've though of at least three things I've wanted to post like how the girls are sleeping terrible and so are we. And how Katie rolled over three times yesterday. And they tried cereal. And they are getting their pictures taken tomorrow. And, and, and...

I guess I'd still like a place to vent and share. I guess I'll stick around. And I guess I don't need to feel any pressure to post all the time. When I get to it, I get to it, right? :0) AND...I guess I'll just be careful about what personal information I put on here.

Can you tell I'm a little loopy today? I probably only get to bed for about 6 hours a night lately and it's VERY interrupted. I get up and go in the nursery to deal with one of the girls at least5-10 times a night. Sigh.

1 comment:

Twins Squared said...

Hey thanks for stopping on my blog! Yes, you might be in for quite a long time of not sleeping. As hard as it would be, my best advice is to give it a little while longer and if you're still not getting much sleep I would figure out a way to separate them. I can't tell you how much I wanted to kick myself for not doing much much sooner! And the one that didn't sleep in the nursery, well, I just had to get used to the idea. If she's only in there when she's sleeping what does it matter. It really doesn't. You will all be happier.

Hope it gets resolved! Hang in there - you are not alone but it can be SO hard sometimes!