Thursday, May 21, 2009

The evil me is gone for now :0)

So last night was bad. I was in a SUPER bad mood. Really angry at the world, pretty much.

Today is a better day. I called the doctor's office shortly after they opened and talked to Jeri - the better of the two receptionists. Long story short, I was able to get an appointment at 10:30 tomorrow!!

Now I am leaving work at about 10:15 (only a 2 1/2 hour day!!) going to my appointment and then getting home in time to be picked up for camping - woot woot!!

This period is one of my heavier ones. I'm really tired today. I did not want to work at all today, but that is also because it was beautiful outside and I had been out of the office for three days prior and I didn't feel like playing catch up. But now that I'm home I have the same "no motivation" feeling. I have my packing list made as well as my grocery list, but I don't wanna go! My friends are going to Wa.lmart and C.ostco to buy their groceries for their families, but since it's just me camping, I figured it be easier for me to just bring my own stuff instead of sharing theirs. Plus I can get exactly what I want. Not that I'm a picky eater, but I'm a little particular at what I want to eat. Okay enough about that.

I think my Hubby is disappointed that my appointment thing worked out. I told him if I couldn't get it changed I was going to stay home. Since I was gone for three days this week and now I'm going to be gone for three days this weekend, he's probably bored and tired of being left alone with our needy dogs.

Well, I need to get my keester off the couch and get some stuff done. It's almost 6:30 and I have to unpack from Spokane, repack for camping, go grocery shopping and clean up the house. Whew, I'm tired just thinking about it.

I hope you all have a great holiday weekend!

No comments: