Tuesday, May 5, 2009

not much to update

Yes, it's true, my period was in fact my period and I am not mysteriously pregnant. Go figure. :0)

I went into Dr. M's office yesterday and had my blood drawn for a progesterone test. I thought I would have heard from him yesterday, but I didn't. So hopefully he'll call today. Depending on the results he'll either think I'm ovulating this month or he'll prescribe Provera to induce Auntie F.

Oh and a side note: Things do happen for a reason.

I was really disappointed to be skipping this cycle, but turns out it's a good thing I did. Hubby ended up getting really sick with an infection over the weekend. That was about the time when we would have done our IUI. With him that sick it probably would have effected his sperm quality. He's on mega doses of antibiotics and is already starting to feel better. Hopefully it will be all gone and he'll be completely recovered for next cycle.

That's all folks! I'll let you know when there is something to report! :0)

No comments: