Tuesday, May 18, 2010

36w5d

I'm still here. I haven't felt like blogging much...obviously. I'm reading blogs everyday, but just haven't felt like posting.

I had an appt yesterday to check my fluid and it still looks good. I had NSTs on Friday and today. Fridays was fine. Today baby A had some dips in her heart rate, and Dr. M was actually at the hospital and came to look at the strip and he decided things were still fine. I go back for another NST on Friday. I was really hoping today was going to be the day. I am so done. I emotionally exhausted and physically uncomfortable.

The pelvic pain I've complained about since probably the early 20's has never left. It has gradually gotten worse. I went to two grocery stores yesterday and it completely kicked my butt. I can hardly do anything around the house anymore. Bending over is pretty much out of the question so getting clothes out of the dryer is interesting. I can't do dishes at the sink because my belly is in the way. I don't know how many times I've almost burned my belly on the stove trying to cook. Yesterday Dr. M measured my belly at 48 cm. That is approximately the size of a belly at 48 weeks!!! Yeck.

I still sleep like crap, waking up every hour to hour and a half to pee. I wake up to roll over. I can only stay in bed for so long before my hips bother me. I've slept out in the recliner a few times lately.

I hate asking for help, but I don't have much choice anymore. Hubby does a lot for me, like getting me water, helping me up, and doing the driving when we go somewhere, but he is not a good housekeeper. I feel like a nag asking him to do stuff all the time. I don't think he understands that I'd like the house clean when we leave for the hospital. I've quit asking. I think he knows if he doesn't do it, the grandmas will take care of it while I'm in the hospital. Urg! I could go on and on about this...but I'll spare you.

Okay, I've worked myself into being pissy and teary eyed, so I'll leave you now. Hopefully I can post on here soon that we are on our way to the hospital or that the babies arrived!!

P.S. Sorry to be such a downer, I just really want these little girls to get here already!

No comments: