Thursday, September 16, 2010

First sister moment

My mom was over tonight and we were each holding a girl. I sat Kaitlyn on the couch so I could get her blanket ready to swaddle her. My mom brought Natalie over and sat her in front of Katie. They both were just staring at each other then they were smiling at each other. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I think they may have realized their sisters, if only for a moment. So sweet!

They are 16 weeks now! Their 4 month appointment is next Friday.

Here is a recent picture of Katie.

Here is a picture of Natalie.

I got a little video clip of Katie in her crib the other day while she was watching the mobile. This is a very tame example of her new found voice. This girl likes to squeal/scream! I know I shouldn't encourage it, but I love to listen to her. You can click here to see it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Very cute! I'm sure that they will have so much fun growing up together.

I only have one but watching him interact with other babies is so much fun for me too. At daycare they often set the babies in bumbos where they can just touch each other's hands or feet, it's soo cute to watch them grab each other and smile.