Thursday, June 23, 2011

Our new home sweet home

Well, for the next two years at least we will be calling this new place home. It's an older but mostly updated duplex in town. I am now only 6 minutes away from work, they girls have their own room and most importantly Hubby and I have OUR own room!!!

Hubby is so excited about his new space he dances circles with is arms out all over the house. :0) We also have a single car garage that is finished and a storage shed. We have so much space I don't even know what to do with it all :0) I can finally unpack some boxes that we kept in storage at my parents place. Yay!

The girls are loving the space too. They race all over the palce chasing each other and going from room to room. It's pretty funny.






I think the girls are going to be good friends too. My MIL snapped this pics the other day. I LOVE them :0)



I think we are all going to be a lot happier now in our new home :0)

1 comment:

Life Happens said...

Yay for your own place and lots of room!! I love the pictures of the girls. It looks like they are engaging in such fun conversation with each other!

Have a great weekend!