Tuesday, February 9, 2010

22w Appt

I had my "cervix check" appointment this morning. Cervix still looks good, although it is shorter than it was two weeks ago. Dr. M said he wasn't concerned at this point.

He checked the babies heartbeats and they are still pounding away good and strong. I got some pics of their heads/faces. One of them turned out really good and clear. The others are kind hard to decipher.

I told Dr. M about my pelvic pain, and he said that was pretty common and there isn't much to do about it. He said just do whatever makes me the most comfortable...which is for the most part, sitting. He suggested a support belt, but said it may or may not help. I think I'll pass.

Another thing we talked about was bed rest. He anticipates I'll cut my hours down to half days when I get to 28 weeks. Of course we'll see how things go, but I did talk to my boss about it today. That is only about 5 weeks away...

Well I think that's about it. It was a pretty short and sweet appointment. Speaking of sweet, at my next appointment in two weeks, I get to drink the lovely, sugary glucose drink. Yippee skippy. Oh, and he decided I needed to do that because my belly is measuring at 32, which is big even for twins at this time. I should only be about 26-27cm right now.

Okay, now I really think that's it.

Ta ta for now!

No comments: