Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snap, crackle, pop

Those would be the sounds of my hips. On Sunday night I was sleeping (one of the worst nights of sleep every, actually) and as I rolled over, something...my hip? back? pelvis?...something popped. It hurt bad.

The next day (yesterday) it hurt to walk around. I think my body is splitting in half already. As the day went on it got worse. Coworkers were even commenting that I was waddling. Thanks guys.

This morning I got up and I felt better, though not 100%. As the day went on today I started hurting again. It is a weird spot to hurt...it's like my groin area, but lower between my legs. It's weird. Anywho, we'll see if tomorrow is any better. I probably just pulled something weird. Or I'm growing two gigantic babies who are breaking my pelvis.

On another note. I watched the new 19 Kids and Counting show last night. The episode was about Michelle having to deliver her 24 week old baby. I definitely thought it was so sad when I first heard about it in December, but now that I'm 21 weeks...I can't imagine having to deliver in 3 weeks. They are so tiny and underdeveloped at that age. Ugh. I was all teary eyed while I was watching it.

And one more side note. My friend is bringing over some of her baby girl clothes on Friday for me to go through. I'm so excited. I can't believe I get to be one of those girls who gets to get hand me down clothes and set up a nursery and finally be able to relate to other moms. I'm so thankful.

Alright, that's all for now.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, I hadn't heard that about the baby. I wonder why my DVR isn't recording it. Hum? Have you tried seeing a chiropractor or acupuncturist for your acheyness?