Monday, February 22, 2010

Just checking in

Since it's been about a week since my last post, I thought I'd drop in and say hi.

Not much new going on these days. I had a bad heartburn all week last week, but it seemed to go away over the weekend. I'm also a massive pizza face lately. I'm blaming hormones and stress. I swear I didn't break out this bad even in high school, but whaduya do? Sadly, make up doesn't help much, and probably makes it worse.

I do have a baby shower planned. I never thought that I'd be able to have a baby shower of my own. I thought I would always be the attendee. This should be interesting. My mother is planning it for March 21. Invites are going in the mail this week. I can't believe it's almost March already, where has January and February gone?

March is going to go by fast too, I have a feeling. Each week there is something going on. We get to look at the babies again on the 4th. I can't wait to see them again and how much they've grown. They sure are kicking a lot these days. Sometimes, if they get me in just the right spot it almost hurts - they're strong lil' buggers. My bladder is also getting crowded. I feel like I'm spending half the day in the bathroom. I've been getting up about every two hours to pee at night.

Hubby also has his next surgery in about 2 1/2 weeks. Hopefully it won't be as invasive and he'll recover quickly. It will be nice to have both the surgeries behind us and be able to focus on the babies and getting ready for their arrival.

Well, I guess that about wraps it up for now. Ta ta!

No comments: