Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Their first photo shoot


The girls had their photos taken yesterday. A coworker of my mom's did it for free!! She is still working on editing the others but she sent this one this morning. Isn't it just so freakin adorable. I got a little choked up when I saw it.

The girls will be two weeks old tomorrow. I can't believe how fast time is flying. Soon enough it will be July and I'll have to go back to work **sniff, sniff** I just love snuggling with them. K is quite the snuggle bug. She loves laying on my chest, in fact she is laying on me right now snoozing away. Spoiled girl.

They did so good yesterday, although I think it wore them out. They slept solid for hours and hours. We had to wake them to eat.

I just wanted to share the picture. I'll post some more when I get them!

2 comments:

Adam and Julia said...

they are so beautiful!! you truly are blessed!!

Heather Poe said...

O.M.Goodness! So adorable...I'd get choked up to.