Friday, December 12, 2008

Busy Bee

Whew! I have quite a marathon in front of me. Sometime between now and tomorrow I have to roll up a ton of little ham/cream cheese thingies (yes, technical term ;)), and bake some pumpkin pies for a Christmas party tomorrow. Then I have to figure out what the heck to do for my father-in-law and his girlfriend, AND my bro-in-law for Christmas before Sunday. AND between now and Monday I have 6 dozen cookies to bake. Oh my...busy, busy, busy. On top of that my mom threw me a curve ball. The item we got her for Christmas just happens to be the very same thing she got from her boss. I have to decide if she'd want two, or if I need to come up with something else. Oh my.

Maybe, with all these distractions I can go the weekend without crying myself to sleep, which has seemed to be quite the bad habit this week. Poor hubby, he's such a trooper. I guess that what he's here for, for me to drench his shoulder.

OH! I forgot to mention, I scheduled ANOTHER consultation appointment with the new baby doc. Hopefully this one won't get canceled or rescheduled. It's for January 7. It sounds so far away but really it is less than a month.

Well, wish me luck this weekend. I feel exhausted already! :0)

No comments: