Sunday, February 22, 2009

CD 21

Bust...that is what this cycle is/was...I had my ultrasound appointment this morning. Nothing has happened since my last appointment (5 days ago). I have the boarding pass (Provera prescription) for Aunt Flo. She is expected to arrive in the next 10-14 days. My next cycle we are going to try Femara at 7.5 mg - the highest dose, and IUI. If for some reason this dosage doesn't work, we will move onto injectables next time - THANK GOD, the longer I can delay the injectables the better!

Good news though. The doctor said about three times during my appointment that I have very nice healthy looking ovaries. And he also said I definitely have age on my side (I'm 26 - 27 in April). I guess that is a good thing that he is still being very encouraging.

I also asked him about my retroverted uterus. He said it could mean mild endometriosis, but he didn't thing so. He said it could mean the sperm would have a hard time getting into the uterus, but since we are doing IUI, he said it's nothing to worry about.

Well, here we go into month 16 of our TTC journey...

No comments: