Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Gracias!!!

I just wanted to send out a quick THANK YOU!!!! to all of you who sent me encouraging comments today. I really, really appreciated them, and I appreciate all of you!

To give you a quick update: Last night was much better. Hubby was at work until about 9pm last night. I hadn't talked to him since our craptacular phone call around 6pm. He got home and I wasn't going to say anything to him if he was still in a bad mood, because I was in an okay mood and didn't want it ruined. Turned out he was in a okay mood too. We talked about everything and went into more detail about the appointment and what we can expect for the next appointment and where that might lead us. It was a good conversation and I went to bed content with our communication reconciliation.

Thanks again all for the encouragement, it helps a lot!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Yay!! So glad things worked out well!

Leslie Laine said...

So glad to hear this - I really believe that IF is ultimately the superglue in a relationship. Even when you feel far apart, you always seem to come back together. Thinking of you all.