Sunday, February 15, 2009

nothing to report

As the subject line explains, there is nothing to report. I started using the OPK's on Friday and I'm doing one in the morning and one in the evening. This may sound funny, but I just want some stick I pee on to be positive...that way I know my pee works - lol

I test tonight, tomorrow and Tuesday, if there is still no LH surge then I call the doc and go in for an ultrasound to see how things are progressing. I'm wondering if I can O on my own without the HCG shot. I haven't tried with out it yet, I guess this is the test.

On another note, I'm having a really good weekend. My boss gave me half the day off Friday as a little reward for working so hard this week - we had one of our largest annual events on Wednesday. Then yesterday I finished reading a good book and spent some good quality time with the hubby. Today I'm getting a massage and who knows what the rest of the plans are. Not to sound like McDonalds, but I'm lovin' it! :0)

No comments: