Friday, December 4, 2009

12w6d appt

All is still good. We did a belly u/s this time. I was more comfortable, but much much less clear. It was hard to see the little buggers. Doc had a hard time measuring them too. He even said how he was embarrassed at the quality of the u/s. They both had good heart beats. I asked about getting to hear them and he said with twins he relies on the u/s, because when you hear them you don't know who's is who's and if you are listening to the same one twice. I get it, but it still would be nice to hear.

He also elaborated a little about how to be ready for bed rest at 28 weeks - just in case. Also, our next goal is 32 weeks. Hubby asked about the gender scan. Dr. M said at 20 weeks they'll be able to tell us with 85% accuracy, and at 24 weeks at 99% accuracy.

My next appointment is in 3 weeks and he said we'll do a full prenatal appointment with my health history, blood draw, and other stuff I can't remember. I'll be 16 weeks then. Wow!

That's about it. Oh, someone asked about belly pics...ya, not going to happen. Maybe when I'm huge, but right now I look like a fat girl who's getting a little fatter...so not much to see.

Well, I hope you all have a great weekend! Ta ta for now!

3 comments:

finding_ac said...

that was me hoping for belly pics...lol. I ended up buying that lil bit of menepur from you at dr m's today...it looks like this cycle is actually going to be almost EXACTLY the same as you...the mini lupron, the fostimon, and then menepur on hand just in case..

seriously you have to meet with me again, cause i am so lost and need someone to relate to about this...cause my clomid chicks find this unventured territory!!

♥ ac

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Hey =)
Could you email me, and tell me your clinics name :P I am looking for a new clinic, and willing to drive the 2 hours for a new one.

Could you also include how much their IUI cycles are and IVF cycles. I believe my clinic was the most expensive in Washington =( and I don't like em!

Ps. Do they accept insurance? Mine didnt.

Kellyannecorbett(at)hotmail(dot)com