Monday, November 30, 2009

Elastic is my friend

Today for work, I finally got smart and decided to wear my black skirt - with an elastic waist! Duh! Why didn't I think of that before? I have this one that's long, another shorter one and two dresses I could wear. Hello! I am so much more comfortable today! These four items will do until Friday, which is when I will once again don my jeans with the rubber band around the button (yay for casual Fridays!). This buys me another week to get by without purchasing maternity clothes.

All weekend I wore sweats, with the exception of two hours on Saturday when I left the house to do a little shopping.

It was actually a pretty quiet long holiday weekend. Thursday I visited my parents for a couple of hours, then Hubby and I went to his mom's for dinner. I was actually able to eat dinner and felt good afterward! I was afraid I'd have a "sick" day, but it was great! We ate, watched football, ate some pie, and vegged on the couch. Perfect! Friday I dinked around the house cleaning and putting fall decor away. Saturday I shopped for about two hours hunting down the items I needed for gifts and put up Christmas decoration. Sunday I never even put a bra on (sorry, TMI). I managed to do two loads of laundry, but that was it. Other than that I watched a LONG marathon of Amer.ica's N.ext T.o.p Mo.del. It was great.

What was not great was waking up to my screeching alarm this morning. Booo! I enjoyed my 10-11 hours of sleep each night. Good news though, I'm not dragging today, thankfully. I've been really busy, so that hasn't given me time to get sleepy. I'm sure I'll sleep good tonight though!

In baby related news, I think I've felt the first flutters of movement. It's probably been a week or so now since I first noticed it. It's not strong and only happens occasionally, but I'm convinced it's my little beans moving around.

Well, that's about it. I have my appointment on Friday - feel like it's been forever since my last one. I can't wait to see how much they've changed.

I hope you all had a great weekend - I can't believe tomorrow is December already!!!

3 comments:

melissa said...

I forgot to mention...do you know anyone who sews?? My Grandma made me a million belly bands, and they were rather wonderful. Then you can get ones that fit perfectly! She made me several different sizes/widths so I could wear them through the whole pregnancy. Very nice.

finding_ac said...

i am personally wondering when you are going to start posting belly pics...i am SURE you are showing by now! ...and WE wanna see!!

♥ac

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting site you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. BTW, why don't you change design :).