Tuesday, November 24, 2009

11w3d

...and not much has changed.

I was really hoping this week I'd start that uphill climb out of the nausea and vomiting. No such luck. In fact, I think the last week I've been worse. I had been averaging vomiting about once or twice a week, but this week I've lost it three times in the last five days. I just never thought that "morning sickness" would be this way. I thought I'd be sick for a couple of hours and then totally fine the rest of the day. Not so much. It's more like feel good for an hour, crappy for two, etc.

Work makes me miserable, and I don't even do hard work. I sit in a chair at my desk for most of the day. I think having to be up and walking around and talking etc. makes me more tired. I know it sounds pathetic, but these days all I want is to have my elastic waisted sweats on and recline or lay down. I have my desk chair leaned back as far as it will go, but that doesn't make typing very ergonomic. Oh well, at least it takes the pressure off my tummy and my belt. :0)I still have not gotten any maternity pants, although I REALLY need to. I've moved down three notches on my belt already.

So far pregnancy is no barrel of monkeys, but I know I will endure and my reward at the end will be more than worth it.

I do have to say though, I've been reading some blogs on twin parenting and pregnancy. They are scaring me :0)

2 comments:

finding_ac said...

Well i happen to think that this time is really exciting!! Your babies are the size of large limes, they can pee (ew, lol, they have nails and they are starting to develop genetalia. Im thinking your EDD is June 10th, right?

i was so excited for your journey i made you a neato ticker!!

[URL=http://www.alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://www.alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/8/889356.png[/IMG][/URL]

yay for 11 wks!!

♥ ac

Mrs. Piggy said...

I only try to scare people to try to prepare them for tough times :)
It is so rewarding though, and worth every minute of lost sleep and stress. I cant wait to follow your journey! Hopefully you don't end up like me with a ridiculously painful hemmorhoid and pelvic pain, already at 19 weeks :D
Strangely enough, things got better with time, and the only problem I ran into later on was barely fitting into cars, booths etc. Try to enjoy the pregnancy as much as possible, as slow as it seems to go, it flies by and when those babies come out, you suddenly forget what it's like to be pregnant...like it never happened...very odd!