Wednesday, November 4, 2009

8w4d appointment

I had another u/s appointment today. Everything is still looking good. I still haven't been able to hear the heartbeats, but we saw them again today flickering away!

I had my progesterone test this morning, but they won't get the results back until tomorrow, so I have at least one more injection left...

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, there really hasn't been much to report. I'm still nauseous and starving all the time. Although, I haven't vomited since last Friday, so that's good. I've been extremely lazy and tired. My two 15 minute breaks at work are my nap times. I go down to our breakroom and lay on the couch and sleep for at least 10 mins. At home I change into my pj's right away and veg out on the couch for the night. I have been sleeping better, so that's a bonus. I'm not tossing and turning like I was. I am still getting up a couple of times a night to pee though.

I think that is about it. I have another appointment in two weeks, and I'm to continue my progesterone blood draws once a week.

OH!! I did get vaccinated for H1N1 while I was at the doctor's office today. I was really on the fence about it, so I decided I'd leave it up to the doc. If he insisted I'd do it. He firmly told me I needed it and I should get it before I left. So I did. I figure this way I don't have to stress about catching it and running from every cough or sneeze I hear.

Okay, really, I think that's it. Now on to the fun part - pictures!




They are still measuring 2 days apart, but the doc is not concerned. He said that is very normal, and it is still a little hard to measure since they are so small. Although two weeks ago they were grains of rice, now they are almost an inch long!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad to hear that things are going well, and glad to hear you got the shot.

finding_ac said...

darn, i tried to click on the picture, i wanted to see it bigger so that i could look at what is growing on those lil guys!!

♥ ac