Monday, November 16, 2009

I think they hate me already

My two little inch long babies are kicking my butt! Shame of me for thinking that I was doing better! On Saturday I finally ventured out and left the house for a while. A whole three hours. This is the first time in almost a month that I left the house on a weekend to go somewhere other than the grocery store.

I decided on Friday night to make some stew. While it was simmering in the oven for two hours the aroma permeated the house. And I got nauseous. The smell of the beef and the onions and the garlic was so gross! I couldn't wait for it to be done so I could cool it down and throw it in the fridge. After it made it to the fridge I couldn't get the smell out of the house. It was too cold to open windows so I lit candles. Then the house smelled like peaches, vanilla, and stew. Mmm...

Anyway, back to Saturday. I decided since my mom has been busy with doing these bazaars/craft shows whoring some S.centsy products, and my dad has been off hunting, that I would bring the stew to their house for them to eat. So I drove down to their house, then up to Olympia to visit her at her event. Then I was off to shop for some materials for the Christmas presents I'm attempting. I can't talk about it on here because there are some peeps who read this who will be receiving my attempted craftiness. I went to a few stores looking for stuff. I quickly lost steam after picking up only one of the items I needed. By the time I got home I was exhausted and my head was pounding. We ordered some Chinese for dinner and I feel asleep on the couch about 7:30. At 8:30 my head was still pounding after taking some Tyl.enol and I was nauseous, so I went to bed.

I slept until about 9:30 on Sunday - I guess I was that tired. I got up and had to eat right away because I was feeling pukey and I was starving. I ate a couple of Eggos...and then about a half an hour later I lost the down the drain. I proceeded to vomit for several minutes straight. The whole day I was on the verge of losing it again. I managed to eat a little here and there, but kept getting up and running to the kitchen sink. Thankfully I didn't puke again, but man, it was close.

Now, Monday, I am home. I didn't go to work today. I wasn't feeling too hot, and there was nothing at work that had to be done so I chilled for the day. I've had a queasy stomach, but no close calls so far.

I think the worst part of the nausea is the burping along with it, it's like a hiccup/burp...so gross and I'm always scared I'm going to barf when I do that. Ugh. Pregnancy is so glamorous!

Ultrasound on Wednesday - woohoo!

2 comments:

melissa said...

Maybe they are girls!!! I've heard that girls make you sicker. I don't know if it's true of course, but it was for me. =)

finding_ac said...

geesh that doesnt sound fun!

♥ ac