Thursday, November 19, 2009

So sleepy today...

I'm so tired today. My eyes are burning they want to close so bad. I slept so awesome two nights ago I thought last night could be the same. Sadly not.

I sleep with a air conditioning unit in the window - running on just the fan when it's not hot. The noise blocks out the neighborhood noise and the occasional train. Even the TV when hubby has it loud in the living room. Anyway, we've had some pretty gnarly wind storms coming through this week, so last night as I'm trying to fall asleep the power kept flickering which made the a/c power off then come back on. This of course kept me awake. Then of course there is the getting up to pee a couple of times. Then I had to get up for water because I forgot to bring a glass back with me. And the icing on the cake? The living room smoke detector started chirping sometime in the night. Apparently it's ready for the batteries to be changed. Every time it chirped I woke up. Add it all together and you get a pretty crappy night of sleep.

I was already tired this morning, but now it is worse. I had a fun little vomiting episode at work this morning too. So my stomach and back muscles are sore on top of it. I can't wait to go home. I might even take a nap!

On a side note, I don't know if it is the change in the weather or if it's pregnancy related, but I am so phlegmy lately. Okay, this is gross...I can't really blow it all out I have to hack it up...and I think that's what made me vomit this morning. I could feel the crud in my throat and I went to the bathroom to "expel" it and that lead to gagging and then some pretty bad vomiting. Anyway, it sucks to have a head full of that crap every day - although it's the worst in the morning.

That's all for now. I figured I'd blog for a few minutes to try and keep me from laying my head down on my desk...that took all of five minutes. Three more hours to go...

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I just found your blog and wanted to say congratulations! Pregnancy is an amazing thing--enjoy every minute of it (or at least every minute you aren't sick)!

finding_ac said...

you should tell dr m about that. one of my friends who sees him had the same exact prob, and he perscribed pregnancy safe stuff...and he can also persribe sleep meds that are preg safe...i think unisom is one...

♥ ac

Mrs. Piggy said...

I just found your blog since you commented on mine :) I read your history, sounds similiar!!!
I am so excited for you. I had a hard time enjoying my pregnany until I felt like I might actually have some take home babies, so approx around 37.5 weeks (when i gave birth)
:)))
Twins are wonderful. Extremely difficult the first 6 months, but once you make it through, you're going to absolutely love it! You wont have it at first, it's just hard...very hard :)