Sunday, November 8, 2009

Oh happy day!

If I could do cart wheels I would!!

Dr. M just called (yes, at noon on Sunday) and said my progesterone looks great and I don't need to do the shots anymore!!!! I am so happy! It's so good in fact, I don't even have to have it tested anymore. I just go back for my ultrasound the week after next.

We've been doing these injections since September 19.

So happy!

P.S. This is my 200th post! I can't believe I've posted so much in the last 15 months. I love blogging and reading blogs, it's been such a good outlet. I'm so thankful for all you fellow bloggers, readers, and commenters!!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Great news!!

1luckychick said...

Fantastic news! The PIO shots are brutal! I still feel cramps sometimes at the injection site! Memories...ah more like a nightmare!