Monday, March 16, 2009

AF Update

On Saturday I blogged about how my period wasn't doing much. Well, it never got heavier and now it's gone. Nice, huh? I called the doctor this morning and to my utter shock I got a call back just 4 hours later!!!! (You may remember last time I called him on a Thursday I didn't hear back until Tuesday - only because I PAGED him!!)I am going in for an ultrasound tonight after work to see if my spotting was enough to shed my lining and we'll go from there.

This sucks. I never thought that having a really really light period could ever suck, but in this situation it does. I guess we'll have to guess again this time to see when day 1 is/was and start my drugs accordingly. I wonder if the difference in these periods is because before I was given a stronger dose for 5 days and the last two cycles he's given me a weaker dose for 10 days. I'm going to bring that up and see what he says.

Well, as always, I'll update after my appointment.

Happy Monday ya'll!! :0)

No comments: