Saturday, March 14, 2009

I hear ya knockin' - won't you please come in?

Aunt Flo's been knocking for a few days, but she won't come in. I'm so confused. Last cycle the day after I stopped Provera I started spotting and I spotted for about 5 days and that was it. The doctor kind of just picked a day that was CD1. That cycle turned out to be a bust.

This time, I stopped Provera and didn't start spotting until a week later. I've been spotting since Wednesday and today seems a little less. Believe me, I love that these periods are really light with no cramping and really mild PMS, but it makes me nervous that this cycle is going to be a bust too.

This cycle, if it works out, is really good timing before we go on vacation. Even if I go to CD18 (which I've never gone longer...yet) that gives us a week before I hop on a plane to Florida. So I'm crossing my fingers that my period actually arrives so we don't have to guess and I hope that my darn ovaries do their job this time so we can complete a cycle. This is our last shot at a 2009 baby. **heavy sigh**

No comments: