Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tick...tock...tick...tock...

Oh man! These next two weeks are going to be torture! With the obvious anticipation for testing, I also am leaving for Florida next Friday. My mind is crammed with thoughts of peeing on a stick and packing!

Speaking of peeing on a stick, I have to tell a cute story about my hubby. Last night we were both taking it easy - he came home from work not feeling well. He asked me if I took a OPK today. I said no. He said I should. I told him I didn't need to since I was going in Thursday for the ultrasound. He said "c'mon, I need to see a positive test!" I thought that was so cute...and true...So I went and peed on the ovulation stick and voila! it was positive. Well, actually both the control line and the test line were kind of faded out, since I didn't wait the whole three minutes to bring it to him. He wasn't completely satisfied with the faded lines so he set it next to him while he played Guitar Hero and waited for it to get darker. Neither line really did get darker, but they both were the same color, so that was a positive!! YAY, my pee isn't broken! :0)

He also said when I test in Florida he wants to be the first to see it...before me!! I said "HA! No way!!" We can both look at the same time - together! :0)

He's so funny!

1 comment:

Jess said...

That's just adorable! Here's hoping you have a speedy two weeks...and I have a really slow week next week! (Yay for spring break!)