Sunday, March 29, 2009

Guinea Pig

Turns out being a guinea pig wasn't so bad after all. We got home about 9pm after having dinner with Hubby's dad and girlfriend. It seemed to take forever to get to 11pm. But finally it came. Hubby mixed the two vials, came over poked my arm, and viola, it was over before I knew it.

Now, today...I'm feelin' it!! I woke up with a sore arm, but I managed to get the house cleaned and dishes washed, I even washed my car. But about 15 mins after finishing my car, my muscle started to get really stiff. I got to the grocery store and got stuff for dinner, now I'm chilling out on the couch nursing my sore muscle.

I can't wait for tomorrow!! I'll tell you all about it when I get home!!

1 comment:

Trina said...

I am SO excited for you!!! Only a couple more hours! I will be praying!