Wednesday, July 28, 2010

blogger issues

Is anyone else having trouble with blogger? Yesterday my page was white with just the post titles showing. I had a photobucket error in the middle of the page. I removed all the photobucket items, but it didn't fix my layout. I change my background and was able to get my posts back (they were in white text), but none of my side bar items are showing. They are still there though when I go to my settings...

Anyone have any suggestions?

Arg! They just showed up after I posted this. I've figured out the side bar stuff doesn't show up when you look at my blog, but if you click a specific post they show up. How stupid and frustrating!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Blogger's been redoing their design process, so it's possible it affected your blog. Also, if you had been using a premade template from another source, it's possible they had an issue.

Whatever the issue is, everything looks good today! :)