Thursday, July 15, 2010

I feel crappy...

I don't think I've cried so much in the last year as I have this week. Ugh.

I'm stressed. I'm at my breaking point. I'm exhausted, physically and emotionally.

Hubby is still recovering from surgery. He's pretty sore and not too mobile yet. The girls are still being split up at night to take turns at the grandma's. That is really hard on me. I feel like a crappy mom that I can't take care of my own kids. I should be able to handle them both.

I feel crappy that I can't keep a roof over their head. If nothing changes, our house is being forclosed on soon.

I feel crappy that I can't feed them. We've barely had any income and had to rely on family to feed us...all of us.

I feel crappy that Kaitlyn gets all my attention and Natalie chills by herself a lot.

I just feel crappy.

3 comments:

Life Happens said...

I'm so sorry you are having such a tough time. I'm sure your girls know that you are doing the best you can. The are loved and that's all that matters.

I will keep you in my prayers. I hope and pray things will start to get better. ((Hugs))

Aunt Tonnye said...

Sorry things are so tough right now. I hope things improve and your husband continues to recuperate so you can begin to enjoy your new family.

Heather Poe said...

My words are empty but God's are not....

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your understanding but in all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your paths straight."

Also, check out Matthew 6:25-34. His truth is so good.

Tell me, how can I help? Please don't be bashful.

Big hugs,
Heather