Friday, January 23, 2009

Another one bites the dust...

I debated whether or not to write about this for a few days now...I didn't want to hurt anyones feelings (because she is might read this), but I think it'll be okay.

A few days ago I found out my friend Heather is preggers. I am sooo sooo happy for her and excited, but at the same time I am so jealous and frustrated. With her announcement comes the realization that every close friend I have is either pregnant or has kids. Every. Single. Friend. Ugh.

I hate the jealousy part of TTC, it's so ugly.

That's all. The End.

3 comments:

Leslie Laine said...

Yes, the jealous part is an ugly, ugly thing. I hate what it has done to me, but I've quit fighting it. It is what it is, and this is a very difficult thing to go through because of it.

I'm thinking of you and I completely understand. Honestly, I am just waiting for the next phone call or e-mail telling me that someone else is with child.

Just try to stay focus and don't ever hestitate to share your feelings on here!! Thinking of you!!

Jess said...

I've been there and done that too. I think it's a perfectly normal thing to go through. So hang in there and make the best of it - and talk out your feelings about it. When this same situation happened to me - a friend who had been trying just as long as I had with the same difficulties - I was bitter, angry, and jealous, but in talking to her about it, we actually became a lot closer, and I could share in her joy without resenting (too much) what I lacked. Like I said - hang in there! :)

I Believe in Miracles said...

I find the jealously one of the hardest parts of IF. It's made me into something I hate, but it's hard not to wonder why them and not me?

Good luck with the IUIs. Hoping this is it!!