Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A surprise visit!

Aunt Flo is coming in for a landing! I didn't even see her coming!

The discovery of this is bittersweet. Why? Because it means I ovulated on my own, with out drugs. And it also means that I could have gotten knocked up with month for free. For some reason, hubby and I are trying to break a record for the longest time to go with out "cuddling" (sorry Cathy! - TMI). Before our last round of Clomid (in Nov.)it was about six weeks of abstinence. Well, this week marks about 7 weeks (could be more since I don't remember when the last time was). If today isn't officially "day one" of my cycle, that would mean that today is the 49th day of my previous cycle...talk about marathons! I was really hoping Aunty F would coordinate her visit with my two week vacation. How I hate her for deciding to bombard me on my first week back. Ugh.

I guess this explains my moodiness and my salty food craving the last week or so.

No comments: