Thursday, January 22, 2009

IUI it is!

Well, Hubby went to the Dr.'s office yesterday and had another semen analysis done. The previous one (Nov. '07) came back with low volume and white blood cells found. We weren't surprised by either since he hadn't abstained for the appropriate amount of time and he had been really sick.

Well, the test he took yesterday came back the same. I didn't get to talk to the doc, he just left me a voicemail, but he said that they were going to test the semen for a bacteria infection too. He said that we'll just skip the timed intercourse and go straight for the IUI. Hubby has Crohn's disease, which makes us think that's why they found the white blood cells again, because he is going through a flare up right now.

Anywho...I'm still taking the provera. I think I have 6 days left. Then AF. Then Famera. Then IUI.

Woohoo!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Good luck! :) In my thoughts!