Thursday, January 8, 2009

homornal dreams???

I think maybe, I've discovered that I have the wierdest dreams around my period. Last night I had two really bizarre dreams.

The first one I was riding in a car going to visit relatives and we were going down their long driveway and there was a field to the right that was full of cars and people racing their cars in a circle around the field. Then, I was standing there watching a stalled car. It was a convertible and there was a woman leading against the car. Then out of nowhere a car was literally airborne and then it smashed in to the woman and the other car. ...end of dream.

Next dream. Even more bizarre. I was part of a running team (which is laughable because I hate running). Anyway, we were running at night and were going down this gravel trail. All of a sudden we came upon a police officer on the trail. He said we couldn't continue because there was a woman who was stabbed and killed on the trail and her dog stood by her howling until her boyfriend heard and found her. Then the rest of my dream was about running around with this group of people and being afraid some mystery man was going to jump out of the bushes and stab me. Nice, eh?

I generally either don't remember my dreams or if I do they are pretty weird and usually scary. I think they are the worst around my period though.

Anywho, I just wanted to share.

No comments: