Sunday, January 4, 2009

**no subject**

I hope everyone had a great New Year! I spent New Year's Eve and most of the entire week reading. My friend got me addicted to the Twilight book series. I just finished last night (at 2am) Now, I feel lost. All I've been doing for a week is reading the four 500+ page books. The books were really good, but I'm sad it made the last week of my vacation fly by...back to work tomorrow.

Work is going to suck this week. I have been gone for two weeks. Granted, four of those ten days our office was closed, but I will have a lot to catch up on when I get back. Plus, we are putting on a seminar this week, so I'll be spending the night in a hotel on Wednesday night. All alone. By myself. After my appointment with the new doctor. I'm currently on cycle day 45 and no sign of AF. I took a test this morning, which I knew would be a complete waste. But I figured I might as well since I have my dr appointment and I know they will ask me. And I was right, BFN. No surprise there though, since I'm pretty sure we haven't "cuddled" sine before my last period. Nice.

Well, I need to get the house cleaned up and do some laundry. I hope you all have a good week!

2 comments:

Leslie Laine said...

Hope you have a good week as well. I, for one, am looking forward to going back to work so that I can have something else to think about! IF is driving me crazy without my work distraction!!!

Jess said...

First...I LOVE the Twilight series, even if the ending of the final book got me a bit riled up. Reading great books is a wonderful way to spend vacation!

I, too, am going back to work tomorrow after two weeks off. Not happy about it. May your day be better than mine! :)