Monday, October 27, 2008

I finally did it.

With the expectation that this 6th cycle of clomid is not going to work. I FINALLY called a local fertility doctor. For the last year I've been driving 60 miles north to Seattle for my 15-minute ultrasound appointments. Well, now that I am at my 6th and final clomid cycle I figure it is time to kick it into high gear. From what I understand my next logical step is to go to injectable drugs. When I do this I'm going to have to be monitored more more closely...like weekly, I think. Anyway, making that 60 mile drive...with nasty traffic is just not going to work. A coworker recommended this local clinic about the same time I started driving north. I figured I was already established and my gyno recommended the Seattle place, so why not. Well, a year later, I'm ready to move on.

My appointment is next Tuesday. I'm actually getting excited about it. I'm hoping thinking about this new office will be enough of a distraction to allow me to not stress about my upcoming two week wait.

Well, tomorrow is the big u/s. I'm forcing myself to be in bed by 9pm, so I can get up at...4:45am!!!!!!! Ugh.

No comments: