Sunday, October 26, 2008

Spinning my wheels...

Do you ever feel like you are just spinning your wheels? I feel like that lately. I feel like I am putting so many things on hold until we have a baby. My husband and I don't want to spend money or vacation time on vacation, since if we are blessed with a baby we'll need all the money and paid time off we can get.

A while ago I posted about possibly going back to school to be a teacher. I had made an appointment with a counselor at our local community college, but I canceled it. It just didn't seem like a good time to do school. I didn't want added stress, we definitely didn't need the added expense and I didn't want to start something and then have to take a break from it if we had a baby. Who knows when/if I'd ever go back.

I feel like I'm just going to work and coming home and putzing around the house...but not really planning on anything. I think as soon as we find out we're pregnant I can start planning things. I will know when the baby is supposed to arrive, plan the nursery, etc.

We are still wondering what our next steps will be if this last cycle of clomid doesn't work. I've decided this is it with the clomid. Even if the docs say I could continue with it, I want to move on. I want to get more aggressive about TTC. Yes, I know I'm only 26, but I am so tired of being in this limbo phase...it's been three years.

I have my u/s appointment on Tuesday. I'll let you know how it turns out.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Fingers are crossed! :)