Tuesday, April 21, 2009

100th post, and stuff...

Hooray, this is my 100th post! I never thought I'd be a blogger, but man, it is good therapy for me! I think I am a lot less stressed when I can type out what I'm going through and getting good and encouraging feedback from all of you fellow bloggers. Not to mention, I enjoy reading along with all of your infertility journeys too.

I have to say, as much as it sucked to get my period, there were some positives. It happened during vacation, so I couldn't really be down in the dumps too much since I was preoccupied with our activities, etc. I also didn't have to face everyone at work right away. I had the whole week to get over it and be able to talk about it. Thankfully, I really didn't get asked about it at all today (my first day back).

I figure it's not so bad taking this month off. Even though I didn't want to take any more breaks, I didn't have a choice about it this time and instead of being pissed off about it, I'm trying to find the positives. It will give my body a break from all the drugs I'm pumping through it, it will give our wallet a break from forking out money left and right, and it will give my mind a break from thinking about every ache or cramp or twinge I feel.

I'm thinking though, I'll probably call the doc next week and see if he wants to start me on the 10 days of Provera. By the time I call and and then take the 10 days worth, it will be about 28 days or so.

I do have to say though, it did suck having AF during vacation. I joked with Hubby and my mom about how I couldn't go in the water because I didn't want to attract the sharks - lol.

Although it is a little nice to be home, I really would rather be back on the beach and not back to reality.

1 comment:

1luckychick said...

LOL that is funny about attracting the sharks! I find blogging way therapeutic as well. It is a great way to vent and to find others who know what you're going through.