Sunday, April 12, 2009

And the drum roll please............

Negative! Yep, that's right, and I didn't even have to take a test to prove it. My plan was to take a test tomorrow morning, but AF showed up bright and early this morning. I guess that's better than holding on to hope.

Thank God though that I have my wonderful vacation in sunny Florida to not let my spirits stay too low. I'm surrounded by my family and my hubby, the beach and the sun. It's better than getting AF at home where it is currently 50 degrees and raining.

I think the worst part about having this be negative - besides the obvious - is that I will have to do another IUI. Mine was pretty miserable, and I really hoped I wouldn't have to do it again...but what choice do I have.

I'm trying to keep positive and enjoy the next 5 days of vacation. At least now I can have all the caffeine and alcohol I want!

Well, just wanted to give an update. Later ya'll!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks for the update! I was wondering.

Sorry that things didn't work out this time, but you learned some valuable things this round...like your pee isn't broken! Hang on to those little "improvements" and keep hope.

Leslie Laine said...

Enjoy your vacation and just focus on taking care of yourself. Thinking of you.

I Believe in Miracles said...

I'm so sorry.
~~HUGS~~