Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm not dying!

Well, not that I ever thought I was, but...

I called the doctor about my wacky super sore arm and leg muscles and told him that my throat is more sore and now there is nastiness I'm hacking up. The verdict? I just have a virus.

I figured as much, but ya never know if something huge could have been lurking. I'm glad it is not anything serious. In fact, today was a much better day. Today I'm mostly sore just when I am sitting for a while and go to get up. I'm hoping tomorrow my body will feel even better and my throat will soon be feeling good again.

I just wanted to send an update.

Oh, and btw - only 2...that's right TWO more bcp's left. Can you tell I'm just a little excited? I just want to get this show on the road! I'm crossing my fingers that Aunty F shows her ugly mug soon!

No comments: