Monday, August 3, 2009

Spotting

Last night I started spotting. I did have slight ovarian cramping on my left side (where the "cyst" is/was) last night. So I don't know if it burst and the spotting is from that, or if Aunty F is on her way. I don't have any other PMS symtoms, like uterine cramping or mood swings or fatigue, so who knows.

I STILL have not gotten called from the doctor about my progesterone test, so I still don't know if I ovulated. I think I'll wait until tomorrow to call them again so I can see what my body decides to do today.

I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

finding_ac said...

what is the issue...why isnt he calling you? how many days has it been now?

♥ ac

Anonymous said...

I know you mentioned that you don't want to change RE's. So I think you should just kick them in the head instead.

Hopefully they will call soon.

www.infertilityinstability.blogspot.com