Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The eve of Hubby's surgery

The day has finally come! Tomorrow morning, before the sun comes up, we'll be trekking over to the hospital to get Hubby checked in for one last surgery. We will both be so glad when this over and behind us.

We are anticipating he'll be in the hospital for 4-5 days. The waiting will be to make sure his digestive system is back and running like normal. I'm guessing he'll be coming home on Monday.

We're going to have a busy day getting the house all cleaned up. I really want it spic and span when he comes home, and with my "condition" I cant' get it all done myself...plus part of it is cleaning bathrooms, so he can help with that - lol (not to mention it is my least favorite chore). Our pooches also need food, so while he can lift we'll have to buy some today, because I think we'll run out in a couple of days and I can't be lugging around a 35lb bag of hound food. It's just not possible with the belly in the way.

This surgery couldn't have come soon enough. I'm running out of paid leave at work, so my checks are soon to be cut in half. Hopefully he can heal quickly and get his keester back to work asap. These babies are going to be here in 9 weeks or less, so before we know it I won't be working at all. Whew, time is flying now!

Please keep Hubby in your thoughts/prayers for a simple surgery and speedy recovery!

No comments: