Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My lucky day!

I just got home from visiting the hospital a little bit ago (Hubby is still in, had some complications, but should be home tomorrow). While I was a work today my MIL and SIL came cover and shampooed all the carpets in my house, plus cleaned the hardwood and my kitchen!!! What a great surprise! It made me teary eyed! They had to have worked their tails off! When Hubby and I just shampoo the living room and hallway I'm exhausted.

It's really hard for me to ask for help and to accept help. I know several people have offered several times to come and help with house stuff, but I always decline. I guess MIL figured she should just come and do it - lol. I told Hubby about it and apparently he already knew they were going to do it and just didn't tell me.

So thank you so much Cathy and Lauren! I can't thank you enough!!

1 comment:

Juliana said...

There are nice people around still! Thats amazing!