Thursday, March 25, 2010

Work shower

I had my work shower today. It was short and sweet. As soon as I get a copy of the pic I'll have to show you how the cake turned out. It was so stinkin' cute! It was a flat sheet cake and the bakery piped big fluffy daisies with big fat ladybugs sitting on the flowers. the background was a real light green. So cute! It was nummy too - white cake with raspberry filling...mmm...

The shower lasted about 20 minutes. I was surprised it was so short - but happy. I don't like the attention, as you know. There were some individuals who bought gifts and the office also took donations to get a gift card to Costco. Of course a lot of the gifts were clothes, but thankfully they were larger sizes. The gift card has a very generous amount on it and it will come in handy for diapers, formula (if we need it), and any of the other wonderful items Costco carries.

It was a very nice little party. My office is always so thoughtful.

No comments: