Friday, March 12, 2010

A sweet gift

Today at work I went to check my mailbox. I had a pink envelope with my name on it. I opened it to find a really nice card from a lady at work whose last day is today. The card was very sweet and she wrote a really nice note inside and included inside was a CD of heartbeats blended with nature sounds to soothe our little girls when they arrive.

I got really choked up. I went out to the front desk to thank her, but she had just left for lunch and wouldn't be back until after I was already gone for the day. I'm so sad I missed her. Thankfully her daughter works here, so I can send her a thank you note.

I just wanted to share. It really touched my heart today.

1 comment:

Fertility Chick said...

That is very sweet!

What a thoughtful lady - glad it works out that you can thank her through her daughter!