Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Some nursery pics

Two pics we need to hang. The top one is what I told you Hubby had growing up that his mom made. I love it!
My $10 cr.aigslis.t find. My mom painted it white. Not too shabby!
The closet lined with diapers and wipes. The baskets only have clothes sizes NB and 0-3 months.
Again, the only clothes hanging are NB and 0-3 months. The top shelf has bigger sizes. And the bottom of the closet is lined with diapers and wipes.
Cutest lil lady bug bedding!


All the little toys they have already.
The glider/ottoman that I was surprised with (please ignore the garbage on the floor).

So, as you can see. Some more work to do, but we are close to done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful room. Those babies will just love you for it. And I love those shower pics. Looks like you had a wonderful time.
www.infertilityinstability.blogspot.com