Tuesday, November 18, 2008

$%&#@!!@*&%!

That is how I feel right now...

My freakin' period is heading in for a landing. I am so pissed, frustrated, angry, depressed, and mostly PISSED. I really thought this could be it. I thought I could actually get pregnant this time. Well I guess that is a BIG FAT NEGATIVE.

I am typing on the verge of tears...ugh...I hate hormones. I was just telling my husband last night as I was going to bed that I was 98% sure I was starting my period, because I've been SUPER moody for a few days. I apologized to him for being snippy. He said "don't worry about it. It could be your are moody from the pregnancy hormones." It was a nice thought, but I knew he was wrong.

As I was trying to fall asleep last night, I was thinking about how I would react if the doctor told me, sorry, you can't have kids. I think I would be absolutely devastated and wouldn't be able to recover. This is the one thing in my life that I have really really wanted and have not been able to have. Everything else has seemed to come so easy...I had no idea it would be this hard. Plus, I was really hoping to reveal to everyone at Christmastime about us expecting. Maybe next year.

On another note, I cancelled my consultation appt yesterday. The hubby couldn't get off work on short notice (even though I told him about it weeks ago - urg!). Plus we don't have the funds to keep going right now. So I guess this will be a good time to regroup and save up for whatever God has ahead of us.

5 comments:

Jess said...

It'll be OK. As one of my friends said, it's actually amazing what can happen when you let it go and let God take care of things...

Besides, I'm with you on AF - she's coming to visit tomorrow...like you, I can just tell.

I Believe in Miracles said...

I'm so sorry. I can completely relate to the Christmas and the everyone else seems easy thing. It's tough.
**HUGS**

Anonymous said...

I'm so very sorry. I wish there were words that could magically take the pain away.

I will keep you in my prayers.

annacyclopedia said...

Just clicked over from the Lost and Found to say sorry on the BFN this cycle. It just hurts. Wishing you peace.

twondra said...

I found you through L&F. I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you. (((HUGS)))