Sunday, November 23, 2008

NKOTB rocked my socks off!

I can't believe it. I actually had a really good time at the concert last night! I must admit when I heard they were back together I was pretty skeptical. I have some friends who are hardcore fans, and I always found it amusing. But last night changed my mind. I went in thinking it was going to be okay, I'd hear their old stuff I liked back when I was like 10 years old...but I didn't think their new stuff would be that good. Well, it was.

I could even say that it was possibly the best concert I've been to! (Yes, Jen, can you believe it?!?!?). They are very good entertainers and they music was good, and the crowd was the loudest I've ever heard.

All in all it was well worth the price of the ticket. I want to see them again! - lol

No comments: