Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The sun will come out, tomorrow...

So, yesterday, for the most part, was a bad day...for the most part. I was crazed at work trying to get a last minute project done that was thrown at me before I left. I was leaving early to head north to stay the night at a hotel for a seminar (today). Plus on top of it I had discovered AF's arrival (and the failure of my 6th cycle of clomid).

On my drive up to here I got some very very good news. My husband told me he finally got an answer from L&I regarding his lost wages (from his accident). They are paying him the full amount, plus some! I am so excited. He will end up getting 20% more than what we anticipated - yipee!!!!!

We both have the last two weeks of the year off (yahoo!) so we are going to talk about skipping town for a few days to relax. He has the night off tomorrow, so we are going to go out to dinner (hmm...what to wear???). Then we will talk about where we are headed with the IF crap, and how far we are going to go with it before calling it quits. Now that the funds are coming (check is being cut today), we can continue with all this stuff. We also are going to talk about where to go on our lil' vacation.

Today is a better day, other than stress this morning at work (the speaker showed up a 1/2 hour late - damn lawyers!), I will head back to Olympia a little after noon, and then call it a day around 2:30 (I started at 6:30 this a.m.!)...ahhh...then go home!

I just have to say, I used to love traveling around the state for work and staying at hotels, but I really really like to sleep in my own bed. I sleep terrible at hotels! Plus I feel bad for my poor doggies. They have to stay in their crates until daddy gets home from work **snif, snif**


Well, I hope you all have a good day!! As always, I'll keep you posted!

No comments: