Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I need a kick in the keester!

I don't know what is wrong with me. Maybe it is the crappy weather, or that it is dark at 4:30...I have no motivation to exercise - like at all. I've worked out twice in the last 9 days. Like I said before, I have a gym in my garage, but here I sit night after night on the recliner. I wish in this case it was the thought that counts. I think about it a lot, but I just don't go out there. I even thought I'd do a Tae Bo video in my living room, but nope, here I sit watching the Food Network. Ugh...

Maybe when I get the test results from my cholesterol check I will get movin'. In the back of my mind I'm a little afraid that the doc is going to say my numbers are so bad that I have to go on meds for a year or something...which means no babies...

I'm going to leave you on a hopefully positive note...I get to test in a week!

1 comment:

I Believe in Miracles said...

I need a kick too. I haven't been walking much since I started injectibles last month. Something about waddling with big ovaries... but now I have no excuse, except it's cold and dark too!! Let's get cracking. We can do it!!