Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Undecided

So, I haven't decided if it is a good thing or a bad thing yet.

My consultation appointment with the new fertility doctor got postponed...2 1/2 weeks. Thankfully, I checked my phone and saw I had a voicemail about 10 minutes before my husband was supposed to wake up. I called him and told him he could sleep in. (Although he did take tonight off work to watch all the election stuff).

So, the pros and cons of this delay...

Pro - I could get pregnant on this cycle of clomid and the appointment is past my two week wait, so I'd know before forking over the big bucks for that appointment.

Con - If I'm not pregnant I'd most likely already be started with my AF visit, and I don't know the timing of what is to come next.

Overall, I am not bummed about it. Now my dilema is whether or not I still leave early from work...hmm...I think I will.

No comments: