Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm thankful for you!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for taking the time to read my blog and sending up some prayers. Thank you also for all of your encouraging comments, it means a lot.

My newest challenge is trying to be thankful in all things. Every situation there has to be something to be thankful for, right? So I'm working on thanking God for my ups and downs and seeking out how I should proceed with life. It's tough!

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, and here's to hoping we all get what we're hoping for this holiday season!

2 comments:

Leslie Laine said...

You are much appreciated as well! I'm glad we can all make this journey just a little easier for each other. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Poe-notes said...

Way to go Jen! God will Rock Your World through this!